Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Message of Holy Mary Mother of God

Message of 1/1/2004 - Day of Holy Mary, Mother of God: "I come for you all and for God save you all. I want you all near me. Everyone, whatever you are or what you do, God loves much and infinitely with all His Heart. Look at my Immaculate Heart wounded. My Heart is wounded and surrounded by thorns like the Heart of Jesus because of sins of Humanity that are very numerous. Console my Heart surrounded by thorns! And comfort my Son Jesus who does not deserve what He receives. He deserves love, love and not offenses. Convert yourselves, beloved children, convert yourselves. Don’t wait, don’t delay. Soon, very soon, will come the justice of my Son. Don’t make me cry. Don’t make Jesus suffer more as if He was on the Cross with these sins, with so much sin! Do penitence, my children, do penitence! I am the Queen of Peace and came to bring it to the world today. The world does not want to receive it because he does not convert. Peace, my children, peace. I leave you my peace, the peace that Jesus gives and wants much to you, because He loves you so much. He is the God of love and peace. The world, that does not want Him, just has the hatred and violence that will continue if you not pray and not convert yourselves quickly. Receive my blessing. I pour over the whole world all the graces that you ask for me in the prayer. Goodbye.” 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.