Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Message day Immaculate Conception

Message of 12/8/2001 - Day of the Immaculate Conception: "My children, I want you to be very happy here on Earth, but how? Without prayer it is not possible. That's what I say today on this special day for me, the day of my Immaculate Conception. I am the Mother of grace, Mother of purity and Mother of love. I love you all. I am full of love for each of you. I am Mother, and Mother and Father love. God is our Father. My children, I am also a child of God. Don’t forget that. Please, remember always: I am Daughter of God the Father, Mother of Son and wife of the Holy Spirit. You must render all the tributes, honors and glories to God. Some children think that they are the owners of the truth and forget to thank God for the day that He gave and for peace that is achieved from Heaven. When love is strong, is this way: does everything for the beloved person. And you? Will not you make nothing for God? He loves you much. He gives you many graces and blessings, love and faith, the gift of faith. The peace that world needs much and will have, comes from God, only from God and no one else. Only from Him. God is peace." 

Message of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.