Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Message of Our Lady of Caravaggio

In the May 26, 1432, at five o'clock in the evening Giannetta Varoli, age 32, wore bundles of grass for her animals on the road to Misano. Our Lady appeared as a beautiful and admirable Lady, dressed in a blue dress and her head covered with a white veil. Our Lady said, "Do not be afraid, daughter, because I am here really. Stop and knelt in prayer. Now, do what I want from you. Listen carefully and keep in mind, because I want that you to report anywhere you can be with your mouth or do others say that." The Lady said with tears in his eyes and hands open as afflicted, "The Most High Almighty, my Son, wanted to destroy this Earth because of the iniquity of men, because they do what is evil every day and fall into sin by sin. But for seven years, I prayed mercy to the Son for their sins. Therefore, I want you to tell each and every one who you must fast on bread and water every Friday in honor of my Son, and that, after vespers, celebrate me every Saturday for devotion. That must be dedicated to me this half a day as gratitude for the many and great favors that you received from my Son through my intercession." Jeannette said, "People will not believe me." The Lady answers: "Arise, do not be afraid. You must relate what I ordered. I will confirm your words with signs so large that no one will doubt you've spoken the truth."