Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Message of Ash Wednesday

Message of 2/25/2004 - Ash Wednesday: "Convert yourselves, my children, and believe the Gospel. Jesus wants to speak to you. Listen Him. Jesus wants to save you. Accept His salvation. Jesus loves you. Accept His love. You can not forget practice of what Jesus says in the Gospel. I thank you who are disclosing my messages. I am very happy. When you are reading my messages, I am reaching your hearts. I am with you. I ask you all for continue the disclosure of my messages. My people need to convert! What I say is the same as Jesus says in the Gospel. What I ask is what He asks to you. I come because He sends me and He asks me for say these messages. I talk what He asked me. If He asked me for say it to you, it was not without reasons. Disclose my messages. They come from God! Disclose to all my children, because they all are in need. The Gospel and the teachings of Jesus must always be in your hearts. I give my blessing to you all. Goodbye." 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.