Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Message of Feast of Immaculate Heart

Message of 6/19/2004 - Feast of Immaculate Heart of Mary: "Look, my beloved children, my Immaculate Heart surrounded by thorns of sins of this world, of sins of men against your God of infinite love and mercy. Jesus suffers so much about it... This causes pain in His Heart... He is very offended, much more than you can imagine. He is mocked! And I too, my children. I am very offended by the ungrateful and wicked men. Console me. Console the Lord. He loves you so much, infinitely. I am so happy because of these Hail Marys! They are a precious gift to me. You consoled me and consoled also Jesus. Thank you, my dear, my dear and little children. I'm here. I look your needs and requests. They will be answered if you have trust and faith. Your prayers are beautiful flowers that you put on my Immaculate Heart and on the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Thank you, my children, thank you. My Immaculate Heart is a flame of love for my children. Trust me. Goodbye, my dear children. Stay with Jesus." 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.