Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Message of Easter Vigil

Message of 4/15/2006 - Easter Vigil: "More than a calice of gold and precious stones, Jesus Eucharistic wants to stay in the heart of you. Sing to Jesus, my children! I am so happy when I see you at Mass, so happy! Say: 'I trust in Jesus. I trust in the Lord, in the Father, in the Son and in the Holy Spirit.’ Trust! I don’t know why so much fear, so much distrust, so much lack of faith, love and hope in Jesus. Wait in Jesus and He will give everything that you want, if this is him's will. Today my Heart exults full of joy. The Heart of Jesus opens with love and happiness. Do you know why? Because of your faith, beloved children, only because of faith that you have for Him. He stays so happy with who believe in Him... Whom believes is a friend of Jesus. But He has not every friends who wants. He wants you all. He wants you. He loves you, my children. God loves, loves, loves. He loves much. Look what He did for you on Friday of the Passion. He delivered Himself with Body and Soul to give eternal life in Paradise for you. Thank Him, sing to Him, pray to Him! Talk with Him and He will hear you. Praise and adore Him, adore Him because this! Pray to Jesus, little children. Today I invite you to prayer of praise to God, not only with lips, but with your heart. Praise the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit now and always. Go in peace, my children, go with the Lord. Don’t drop Him. Hold in Him! And pray, pray, pray to the Holy Spirit every day for Him to do Easter in your lives: the Resurrection, the victory of well against the evil. Just you let Him to act completely in your lives." 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.