Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Message day of Assumption

Message of 8/15/2004 - Day of the Assumption: "When I entered in the Heaven, my greatest joy was knowing that each one of you could be there. And you will be. If I could carry you, I would, but you must go there. Nobody enters in the Heaven forced, but you must walk to there each day. Each day is like a step to the eternity, or if you want, as a step to the hell. Do not go down. Go up, my children, go up! Go up with Jesus, with love, with peace, with holiness and goodness. Today, many people live in wickedness and they slip in the abyss, in the precipice, in the hell full of fire and demons. Pray, my children, for the conversion of sinners. I want to lead everyone to the Heaven, but you need to walk there. Hold in my Hands and do not drop. Walk in Jesus. He is the path. Walk in His footsteps and in His footprints. Go with Him! In this way, you will be happy for eternity as I am. Today I am very happy and I want that you be too. Rejoice, little children, rejoice. Joy! I give you the joy of my Immaculate Heart, the joy of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I am so happy because of songs that you sing for me. Thank you. Stay with my peace. Receive my blessing, the blessing of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit to your souls and lives. I am very happy. I'll take you all to the Heaven. God wants to save all Humanity and does not want the loss of anyone. He wants the salvation of everybody." 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.