Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Message Our Lady of the Rosary

Message of 10/7/2001 - Day of Our Lady of the Rosary: "I am hoping you make this little offering to me. But most people think that it's puerility recite Hail Marys and more Hail Marys at the Holy Rosary. But I love those who pray the Rosary. I love, protect, guide, convert. I talk with him or her. I give an ocean of graces and blessings for those who piously recite this holy prayer. Children mine, convert yourselves while you have time, before it’s too late. You can complain because I repeat so much this admonition. But do you convert yourselves? You just ask a favor before its realization. After it was done, you just say 'thanks'. I make the same, my dear children. During so many centuries, i appear in this world asking the conversion, but don’t happens almost nothing. It only comes from the minority of people, because the rest continue with their terrible sins offending me and offending God. But why all this, so much sin? God does not let you be tempted and pressed above your forces. No one sin is impossible to be avoided. God does not support more so many sins. He does not support... He is unbeatable. But if you don’t make something, He is who will have to make. And the days when He will correct this world don’t delay." 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.