Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Message day Visit to Saint Elizabeth

Message of 5/31/2008 – Day of Visit of Mary to St. Elizabeth: "I invite everyone to come closer to my Immaculate Heart by the prayer of Rosary. Pray the Rosary every day with the heart. Meditate the Mysteries of salvation and ask God the Father for the salvation of world. Many hearts are not nothing meek and humble as the Heart of Jesus and are not nothing unblemished as my Immaculate Heart. I visited Saint Elizabeth to help her and she received me with joy. Today, I come to help you and appear in many places of this world, but many people despise my apparitions with superb. Others remain indifferent and give little importance to them, as they give little importance for God and for all that comes from God. I ask you, little children, the bottom of my Heart: do not resist. Do not be closed. Do not harden your hearts. Do not remain deaf, because those who say 'no' to what God asks today, they will have a very bitter repentance. But those who say 'yes' to Him, they will have the most sweet satisfaction of your lives. Goodbye, my children. Stay with God." 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.