Thursday, August 30, 2012

Apparitions of Angel in Fatima

In Fatima, the Angel appeared to children Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco on 1916, prior to Our Lady’s apparitions. The Angel came as a teenarger on 14 years, white as snow.

In the first apparition, the Angel appeared near of Fatima and told: “Do not be afraid. I am the Angel of peace. Pray with me.” The Angel knelt, the forehead to the ground and prayed: “My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love You! I ask forgiveness of You for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love You!” After, the Angel stood and said: “Pray in this way. The Hearts of Jesus and Mary are attentive to the voice of your supplications.” 

In the second apparition, the Angel came in house of Lucia and asked: “What are you doing? Pray! Pray very much! The Hearts of Jesus and Mary have merciful designs for you. Offer prayers and sacrifices constantly to the Most High. In every way you can offer sacrifice to God in reparation for the sins by which He is offended, and in supplication for the conversion of sinners. Above all, accept and endure with submission the sufferings which the Lord will send you. I am the Angel of your guard, the Angel of Portugal.”  

In the third apparition, the Angel brought a calice and Consecrated Host in hands. Blood dripped from the host and fell into the calice. He knelt, the forehead to the ground and said: “Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I offer You the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the Tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the sacrileges, outrages and indifference by which He Himself is offended. And through the infinite merits of his Most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of you the conversion of poor sinners." After, the Angel stood, gave the Host to Lucia and Blood to Jacinta and Francisco. He said: “Take and drink the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ, horribly outraged by sinful men. Make reparation for their crimes and console your God.”