Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Message of Easter Sunday

Message of 4/11/2004 - Easter Sunday: "On Holy Friday, Jesus suffered. Look at Him flagellated, crowned with thorns and Crucified. But on Sunday, He resurrected. Today is a very happy day for me, for Jesus, for the Angels and Saints, for the whole world. Stay happy, you also! Jesus won the death and the sin. He gives life, peace, love, hope, victory and Resurrection! He is alive. He is not dead and is not a cadaver. He is a person alive, very alive. He has life in his Eyes, in his Heart and his Body. He resurrected. He returned to live and will live forever. He is the God of life. That who created the life is not dead. He is much alive and is with you. He is there by your side. Jesus resurrected because He did not want abandon you. He is with you. Today, I am more than happy. My Immaculate Heart overflows with joy. Rejoice with me, little children! Where is your joy? Jesus has already won everything that He had to win. He is winner. Nothing defeats Him. He is bigger than everything. He has everything in his Hands. He holds the world near his Heart. Whom holds the world is God. This globe in my Hands is just a symbol of my intercession for it. I hold this globe in symbolically way to show that I am with you all and look for everyone. I put you together my Immaculate Heart. Little children! I, your Heavenly Mother, love you! And Jesus also. He holds this world globe. He takes care of you. But many people are far from Him." 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.