Thursday, August 30, 2012

Prayer Golden Arrow teached by Jesus

Jesus said to Sister. Mary of St. Peter: 

"My Name is blasphemed everwhere. Even children blaspheme. This is a frightful sin. More than all others, it grievously wounds my Divine Heart. Through blasphemy, the sinner curses my Face, attacks me openly and pronounces his own condemnation and judgement. Blasphemy is a poisoned arrow. This Golden Arrow will wound my Heart delightfully, and heal the wounds inflicted by blasphemies. This prayer will attract torrents of graces for the conversion of sinners.” 

Prayer Golden Arrow teached by Jesus: “May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable, most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified in Heaven, on Earth, and under the Earth, by all the creatures of God, and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ, in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar. Amen.”