Thursday, August 30, 2012

Messages of Our Lady of Montichiari

First apparition on 11/24/1946: Montichiari, Italy, nurse Pierina prayed in the chapel of the local hospital of city. Our Lady appeared with a dressed in mauve, very sad and with tears in Her eyes. In Her chest was pierced by three big swords. Our Lady said just: “Prayer, sacrifice, and penance.” And disappeared. 

Vision of hell: On 6/1/1947, Pierina saw an endless sea of fire with winged demons in the flames. There were many condemned souls. Their faces and clothes were similar to those demons. Pierina called Jesus and Mary. Then, she heard a voice: "See, this is the hell! The first group of condemned is of souls of the consecrated, religious and priests who betrayed their vocation, therefore, they was condemned. The second is of priests and religious who died in mortal sin. The third is formed by priests who betrayed Jesus as Judas." Pierina asked help to God. She heard: "To prevent the poor souls enter hell, you must do expiation and make many sacrifices and penitences." Pierina was asked to suffer for priests and religious in this world still in such situations. She accepted. 

Second Apparition on 7/13/1947: Our Lady appeared to Pieina in a white dress and three beautiful roses: white, red and yellow, in place of the three swords. Pierina asked: “Please tell me, who are you?” Our Lady said: “I am the Mother of Jesus and the Mother of all of you. Our Lord sends me to bring a new Marian Devotion to all religious orders and institutes, male and female, and to the priests of this world. I promise to protect those religious orders and institutes who will venerate me in this special way, increase their vocations, and achieve a greater striving for saintliness among the servants of God. I wish that the 13th day of each month was celebrated as a Marian day. The twelve preceding days should be devoted to preparatory prayers. This day should be a day of the forgiveness of offences to Our Lord from souls consecrated to God. Their sins pierced my Heart and the Heart of my Divine Son Jesus Christ like three sharp swards." Pierina asked a miracle. Our Lady said: “The most evident miracle will be this: Those who have given their souls to God - the religious who, for a long time now, have become indifferent thus betraying their vocation and as a result of their offenses have brought about the punishments and persecutions which are raging against the Church at the present time - will stop to offend Our Lord. They will again lead a life according to the original spirit of their saintly founders." 

Third Apparition on 10/22/1947: Our Lady appeared again in the chapel of the hospital and said: “I have placed myself as the Mediatrix between my Divine Son and Humanity, especially for the soul consecrated to God. Tired of the continuous offenses, He already wanted to dispense His justice. Live out of love!” 

Fourth apparition on 11/16/1947: Our Lady appeared in the Cathedral of Montichiari in the presence of some people. Among them were several priests. Pierina heard the words: “Our Lord can no longer watch the many grievous sins against purity. He wants to send a flood of punishments. I have interceded that He may be merciful once more! Therefore, I ask for prayer and penance to atone for these sins. I lovingly ask the priest to express their great love and stop the people from committing those sins. Whoever will atone for those sins, will receive my blessing and graces.” Pierina asked if we would be forgiven. Our Lady said: “Yes, as long as these sins are no longer committed.” Our Lady explained what means three big swords: “Ruin of the priestly or religious vocation. Second, the sinful life of many priests and religious. Third, the betrayal of priestes to Jesus as Judas."

Fifth apparition on 11/22/1947: Our Lady appeared in the Cathedral of Montichiari and said: “I descend on this place, for many great conversions will happen here. The Christians of your Italian nation belong to those who offend most my Divine Son Jesus through their sins of unchastity. Our Lord demands, therefore, prayer, generous sacrifices and penance.” Pierina asked: "What do we have to do to fulfill your demands for prayer and penance?" Our Lady replied full of tenderness: “Prayer. Penance means to accept every day all the little crosses and the duties too, in the spirit of penance.” Our Lady said about her apparition in the Cathedral on December, 8. Pierina asked: "Please explain to me the meaning of Hour of Grace." Our Lady told: “This Hour of Grace will produce great and numerous conversions. Hardened and cold hearts resembling this marble will be touched by divine Grace, and they will become faithful to Our Lord in loyal love.” 

Sixth apparition on 12/7/1947: Our Lady appeared in the Cathedral with Jacinta e Francisco, shepherds of Fatima and said: “I will show my Heart tomorrow of which the people know so little. In Fatima I asked that the devotion to my Heart be spread. I wanted to bring my Heart into Christian families in Bonate. Here, in Montichiari, I wish to be venerated as the Rosa Mystica as already indicated so often, together with the devotion to my Heart which must be specially practiced in religious institutes so that they may obtain more graces through my motherly Heart.” Our Lady then confided a secret to Pierina and explained who was these children: “They are Jacinta and Francisco. They will help you in your trials and suffering. They too, suffered. I wish from you the simplicity and goodness of these two children. Praised be the Lord!” 

Seventh apparition on 8/12/1947: Our Lady appeared in the Cathedral. There were many people present during the recitation of the Holy Rosary. Our Lady appeared on a large white staircase, decorated with a white, red and yellow rose. She said with a smile: “I am the Immaculate Conception. I am Mary, full of grace, Mother of My Divine Son Jesus Christ. Through my coming to Montichiari, I which to be known as the Rosa Mystica. It is my wish that every year, on 8th December, at noon, the Hour of Grace for the world be celebrated. Many divine and bodily graces will be received through this devotion. Our Lord, my Divine Son Jesus, will send His overflowing mercy if good people will pray continuously for their sinful brother. One should very soon notify the Holy Father of the Church, Pope Pius XII, that it is my wish that the Hour of Grace for the world be made known and spread throughout the world. If anyone is unable to visit his church, yet will pray at noon at home, he will also receive graces through me. Whoever prays on these tiles and weeps tears of penance, will find a secure heavenly ladder and receive protection and grace through my motherly Heart.” Our Lady showed her Immaculate Heart to Pierina and said: “Look at this Heart which loves Humanity so very much, but most people only shower offenses upon it. If the good and the bad unite in prayer they will obtain mercy and peace through this heart. The Lord is still protection the good and is holding back a great punishment because of my intercession. Soon one will recognize the greatness of this Hour of Grace. I have already prepared a flood of graces for all the children who listen to my words and keep them in their hearts.”