Thursday, August 30, 2012

Messages of Our Lady of Pellevoisin

The apparitions and messages of Our Lady in Pellevoisin, France, had the blessing of Pope Leo XIII in 1877. In 1876, Our Lady appeared to Estelle Faguette (1843-1929) 33 years. Estelle was very sick. In the 3 first apparitions, the devil tried Estelle, but he fled from the presence of Our Lady.

First apparition on 2/14/1876: Estelle was seriously ill. Our Lady appeared in a dressed white and said: "Do not be afraid! Do you know that are my daughter? Courage and patience. My Son will have compassion. You will suffer during five days in honor of the Five Wounds of my Son. Next Saturday, you will die or be cured. If my Son life give you life, you will announce my glory. The faithful need more encouragement here. Courage. But I want you to keep your promise." 

Second apparition on 2/15/1876: Our Lady said: "Do not be afraid. I am here. My Son had mercy on you. You will be healed on the Saturday and will announce my glory." Estelle asked: "I shall not die?" Our Lady answered: "Ungrateful. If my Son saves you, it is because you need to live. What did He give the most precious to men on Earth? He will save your life, but I do not think that He will let you without sufferings. You will suffer and your sufferings will be many. This gives merits to the life. If my Son had mercy on you, this was because your great resignation and patience. Do not miss the fruit of your choice. Now, look at your past." 

Third apparition on 2/16/1876: Our Lady said: "Courage, my daughter. All this passed. Your resignation purified your past sins. I am all-merciful. I obtain everything from my Son. Your good works and fervent prayers touched my Motherly Heart. Among others, that little letter you wrote to me in the month of September. What moved me was the phrase: ‘See the sorrow of my parents. Remember what Thou didst suffer when Thy Son Jesus was stretched out upon the Cross.' I showed this letter to my Son. Your parents need you. From now on, try to be faithful. Do not miss the gifts given you and announce my glory." 

Fourth apparition on 2/17/1876: Our Lady said: "You publish my glory. Make every effort." 

Fifth apparition on 2/18/1876: Estelle was miraculously cured. This fact was confirmed by doctors. Our Lady said: "If you want to serve me, be simple. Your deeds must match your words. You can be saved in all conditions. You can do very well and announce my glory. What afflicts me most is the lack of respect for my Divine Son in the Holy Eucharist and distraction for other things during the prayer. I say this to people who claim to be pious. Be faithful to me. I will help you." 

Sexth apparition on 7/1/1876: Our Lady said: "Be calm, my daughter. Patience. You will have sufferings, but I'm here." 

Seventh apparition on 7/2/1876: Our Lady came surrounded by roses of all colors, especially white, red and yellow: "You have already published my glory. Continue to do so. My Son has also some souls attached to Him. His Heart bears such love for mine that He cannot refuse me any requests. Through me He will touch the most hardened hearts. There will be contradictions, but do not worry. Stay calm. I came to the conversion of sinners." 

Eighth apparition on 7/3/1876: Our Lady appeared again surrounded by roses. Estelle was agitated and impatient. But Our Lady said: "I wish you more calm. I did not mark the day nor the hour to return. You need to rest. I will be just a few minutes. I have come to end the party." 

Ninth apparition on 9/9/1876: Our Lady said: "You deprived yourself of a visit from Me on the 15th of August. You were not sufficiently calm. You have indeed the French character, wishing to know all without learning anything, and to understand everything before knowing it. I would have come to you also, but again you deprived yourself of it. I was waiting for this act of submission and obedience from you. For a long time the treasures of my Son have been open. They must pray." Our Lady had a Scapular of the Sacred Heart on Her breast and said: "I love this devotion. I will be honored in this." 

Tenth apparition on 9/10/1876: Our Lady appeared with his hands together in prayer and said: "They must pray. I give the example." 

Eleventh apparition on 9/15/1876: Our Lady said: "I will remember the efforts that you have made to be calm. I do not ask this only to you, but also for that of the Church and for France. In the Church have not the calm that I desire. All must pray and have confidence in Me. And France, what have I not done for her? How many warnings, and yet she refused to listen! I can no longer restrain my Son. France will suffer! Courage and confidence. This will be worse for those who do not believe. Later they will recognize the truth of my words." 

Twelfth apparition on 11/1/1876: Our Lady say nothing, just showed great kindness to the seer.

Thirteenth apparition on 11/5/1876: Our Lady said: "I chose you. I choose the small and weak for my glory. Courage. The time of the tests will begin." 

Twenty-fourth apparition on 11/11/1876: Estelle embroidered a Scapular of Our Lady who told her: "You did not waste your time today. You worked for me. We need to do many other Scapulars." 

Fourteenth and last apparition on 12/8/1876, day of the Immaculate Conception: Our Lady told Estelle: "My child, remember my words. Repeat them forever. They gird you and comfort you in time of probations. You will see me no more. I will be invisibly by your side. I have chosen you to publish my glory and to spread this devotion. You will go yourself and see the Prelate. You will present to him the model Scapular you have made. Tell him that he is to help you with all his power, and that nothing will be more acceptable to me than to see this livery on each of my children, and that they all endeavor to repair the outrages received by my Divine Son in the Sacrament of His Love. See the graces I will bestow on those who will wear it with confidence, and who assist to propagate it. These graces are from my Divine Son. I take them from His Heart. He can refuse me nothing." Estelle asked: "My good Mother, what should be on the other side of the Scapular?" Mary replied: "I reserve it for Myself. You will submit your thought and the Church will decide. Courage! Fear nothing. I will help you." Then, Our Lady disappeared.

With excuse church, the room of the apparitions was transformed into a chapel. In 1877, Pope Leo XIII blessed the divulgation of glory of Mary. São Pio X blessed the book about apparitions and received Estelle. In 1983, the theological commission recognized the cure of Estelle as miraculous.