Thursday, August 30, 2012

Apparitions of Jesus to Josefa Menendez

Sister Josefa Menendez had many apparitions of Jesus. See some messages: 

8/25/1920: "Abandon yourself in my Hands. Do not worry about your smallness nor weakness. Love me and offer everything to console my Heart. Know how much I love you and know the treasures reserved by my love. Rest without fear in my Heart. Look it and you will see that this fire can consume all your imperfections. Abandon yourself to my Heart and do not think more than to give me joy. Offer me everything, even the smallest pain, to compensate for the pain that the souls cause me." 

9/8/1920: "Fear not. Do not leave me. There are so many souls who fled from me... Therefore, let me live in your soul and have my joy in her." 

11/19/1920: "Just one act of love repairs many ingratitude of other souls. My Heart counts them and retains them as precious balsam." 

1/26/1921: “The soul that loves desires to suffer. The suffering increases love. The love and suffering join soul with God to become her the same thing with Him." 

2/8/1921: "How many souls are condemned! But a faithful soul repairs and obtains mercy for many ungrateful." 

2/9/1921: "The love I have for souls is so great that it can not contain the flame of my fervent charity." 

2/25/1921: "The world does not know the mercy of my Heart. I want to use you to make it known. I want you as apostle of my kindness and my mercy." 

3/14/1921: "Your nothing is a magnet that attracts my eye." 

3/15/1921: "Love erases everything." 

6/14/1921: "The only desire of my Heart is to imprison you and to dive you into my love, to become your smallness and weakness as a channel of mercy to many souls who, through you, will be saved. Later, I will discover the secrets of my loving Heart and this will do very well for a large number of souls. I want to use you, not by your merits, but to show like I can use weak and miserable instruments." 

7/26/1921: "Offer the Blood Divine. Nothing is so precious." 

7/27/1921: "Nothing is so valuable as suffering in union with my Heart."