Thursday, July 26, 2012

Messages about Rosary

Many of these apparitions occurred during the prayer of Chaplet, including the first. Sometimes, Our Lady appeared holding flowers of various colors and said that they were our prayers. 

Message of 6/19/2002 - Our Lady showed her Immaculate Heart crowned with roses and said: "These roses are the prayers Hail Mary that my people pray and crown my Immaculate Heart." 

Message of 10/14/2005 - "You pray the Our Father. But do you forgive your brothers? You pray the Hail Mary. But do you try to be saints? You pray the Glory. But do you thank Him for everything? The prayer is life, peace and salvation." 

Message of 10/7/2001 - Day of Our Lady of the Rosary: "I like much flowers, the flowers that are your prayers Hail Mary. I hope you to make this little offering to me. But many people think that it's puerility recite Hail Mary and more Hail Mary at the Holy Chaplet and Rosary. But I love those who pray the Rosary. I love, protect, guide, convert. I talk with him or her. I give an ocean of graces and blessings for those who piously recite this holy prayer." 

Message of 10/29/2002 - "Little children, pray the Holy Chaplet with love and dedication as the Saints did. The Saints prayed the Chaplet with very devotion, very love and I would like that you to pray like them. I want and you can do it. Do this way, with much love and contemplate the Mysteries. You have think about the Sacred Mysteries of salvation. Worry about doing it and you will do everything correctly, like I taught." 

Message of 9/3/2002 - "You have time for everything, except to pray and to meet God. My dear and loved children, I love you very much, but without prayer, you can not stay near me. Pray the Chaplet every day to have peace in your families, in your cities and in whole world. So, Jesus will reign in your lives and I will be your dear and beloved Mother. I am Mary, Mother of Jesus. I welcome you all in my Heart, but you need to pray so that it may happen fully in your lives.” 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.