Thursday, July 26, 2012

Messages about hope

The messages of Our Lady about hope are wonderful. We can not to live without this virtue. 

Message of 7/1/2008 - "Look at the gifts that God has given to you in all your life! Try to count until the smaller and you will see that they are so numerous as the stars of sky and the grains of sand on the beach!" 

Message of 10/27/2007 - "Look at the nature so beautiful and see that it also speaks about God and shows the beauty of the Creator. Look at the sun that rises every day and the rain that falls and see the goodness of the Father. Look at the moon and stars and see the glory of the Lord. Look at trees that flourish in spring and the graciousness of the birds and see that God is love." 

Message of 6/3/2002 - "What will happen if you don’t pray, if you don’t meet the God of love, light, faith and hope?" 

Message of 12/14/2002 - "Hope in the Lord and He will reward you." 

Message of 10/6/2001 - "Have faith in God and dedicate much to Him. My dear children, you are dear for me and for your Father, God. He is a God so wonderful... My children, you will be happy and you are happy now because God wants it. And He will always want that you all be happy. But in this life, you will have many difficulties and sufferings. Be like me. I suffered standing and not fallen, with John in front of a Cross. And there, I saw my Son condemned without even the slightest crimes. I seen Him gushing rivers of Blood. It is a sad memory for me, the Mother. I seen Him, with His great Wounds and feeling terrible pains. He cried in front of me. And I, helpless, only could cry with Him... But see this glory: with all this suffering, He redeemed the whole world for its crimes and given a place in Heaven for its inhabitants. And you all need to go to there." 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.