Thursday, July 26, 2012

Messages about Bible

Our Lady show us the great importance of the Bible and Gospel. The fifth of these messages was given on 9/30/2001, the day dedicated to the Bible. 

Message of 6/24/2008 - "Many people don’t ask forgiveness for their sins and others don’t repent sincerely. Others confess all years, but they never change. They always stay the same like plants that stop to grow and to bear fruit. Many people read the Holy Word of God and receive the Holy Body of Jesus. But they don’t have a holy life nor a holy heart, because in small probations, they vacillate, fall and don't pratice the Word heard. When you do this way, you stay away from the Heart of Jesus and away from my Heart. Holiness is done first in small things of daily. If you are not loyal in little things, you will never be in great. The probations are opportunities that God gives you to live his Word. You can read and reflect much about the Bible, but it will not have value if you don’t live. You hear the Word often, but then Satan and concerns come to remove this Word from your hearts. God is so good and even seeing many people despising his Word, He sends me invite you to it again. We respect your freedom of choice. We don’t force you to nothing. You all are free. But if I am bringing messages, is not without reasons. The things of God are serious and not jokes nor nonsenses. I have spoken to you for so long... And few people had value to it... When Jesus looked at Jerusalem, He cried because it did not recognize the time when it was visited and who could bring the peace. (Luke 19.41-44) Today I look at this world and I see that many people did not gave due importance to the coming of Jesus nor to the Gospel. Therefore, the world is this way: full of death and destruction. Today you don’t understand everything, my children. But one day, you will understand all things. I want that you may understand now, so that not lament after. Some people are so tepid in the faith, others are so cold... I want to become you zealous, because in lesser temptation that appears, your fervor disappears. Everything passes, little children. Everything is small. Only God does not pass. Only God is great. And He will destroy every ills. Thank you, my children. How wonderful that amid so many people in this world, I have you who accept my messages. I love and bless everyone. Goodbye, my dear children. Stay in the blessing of God, the Lord, the Father who loves you." 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.