Thursday, July 26, 2012

Messages about current times

Our Lady is very concerned about the current world situation. Nevertheless, she always speaks about hope, change and improvement in her messages. She brought hope to all intentions of Novena that taught.

Message of 11/30/2001 - "My children, it is a time of grace. You must utilize it well."

Message of 8/13/2007 - "My children, nothing of what you make for God will be worthless. Few things in the Hands of God may become many things, like a small seed can become a great tree full of fruits. God can do everything, my children. So, give yourself fully and with trust in his Hands, although today so few people surrender themselves... Today, the same things happen as the time of Jesus. Jesus came to this world to show the path of salvation to you and many people rejected Him. Today, I come to you and many people don’t accept my apparitions. Jesus said many things to you. They were beautiful and important, but the world didn’t gave importance to them. Today I give many messages, but few people want to hear it. The jewish people condemned Jesus to death. Today, many people reject Him. The soldiers flagellated Jesus and crowned Him with thorns. Today many people flagellate Him with the contempt. Those people insulted Jesus on the path of Calvary. Today many people blaspheme against Him and crown Him with insults. Jesus carried a heavy Cross on his Back and a huge weight on his Sacred Shoulders. Today I need to hold the immense weight of Arm of Divine Justice on this world. The weight of Divine Justice on many obstinate sinners is great. Jesus pours the mercy, but they don't want and don't ask. Therefore, Divine Justice is going until them that reject consciously the forgiveness offered by God. Jesus suffered horribly on the Cross. Today He suffers again with so much abandonment and oblivion. Before the Cross, I suffered watching my Son Crucified. Today I suffer seeing my children on the world in this way. I were only with John, Mary Magdalene and some pious women before Jesus on the Cross. Today, few people are before Jesus asking mercy for the world. See, my children, the same things happen today as that time. The apostles and early Christians were persecuted, imprisoned and martyred. Today, the people who want to serve God are those who more suffer. In the Bible, we see that Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 18.16-33 and 19.1-29) committed many sins and God had to punish them. The sins of Sodom and Gomorrah are not different those sins of today. They are the same. It's the same wickedness of that time. But the Blood of Jesus Crucified is mercy being poured upon the world continuously. In the Book of Jonah, we see that Nineveh had many sins that God wanted to destroy it. Today, the Humanity is destroying itself by its own freedom. Everything that happened before and now is repeating the same way... Therefore, i am here, my children, because I love you! I am your Mother and I come to alert and warn you. I am here giving more this message in this moment, but I already know that many people will not give importance to it..."

Message of 12/1/2001 - "I promise that my Immaculate Heart will triumph."

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.