Thursday, July 26, 2012

Messages about problems and difficulties

Message of 10/15/2002 - "Be calm in difficulties of life. Don’t despair. Believe me and Jesus. I am your Mother and I will help you. I want to help you all, little children." 

Message of 10/8/2002 - "My beloved children, I am so happy for you praying as I asked you. Prayer gives me much pleasure and Jesus too. You need to pray always, otherwise, you will not endure life. Sometimes, life is very difficult and sad with difficulties, problems and works. Not be sad about it. Jesus always accompanies you. He helps you in every problem. In every problem that you have, surrender yourselves to Him with love and faith. You will win, you will be winner, with victory in hand. Choose a time of day to meet Jesus and me. You have come to us and we'll come to you. Whenever you call us, we’ll answer. I am always with you, little children. Try to endure every pain, every sickness and every trial that comes to you. God does not want things as you want. If you pray, God will be achieved and will answer. If you change, everything will change too. Goodbye, my children. Be happy." 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.