Thursday, July 26, 2012

Messages about Immaculate Heart of Mary

In Divinópolis, Our Lady came with her Immaculate Heart in some apparitions, as in this photo. 

Message of 6/19/2002 - Our Lady appeared with her Immaculate Heart surrounded with white roses: "These roses are the prayers Hail Mary that my people pray and crown my Immaculate Heart." 

Message of 1/11/2003 - Our Lady appeared with a light pink in the chest and around with thorns: "When you console me and console the Lord, you will remove the thorns of my Heart. These thorns are the offenses of men." 

Message of 1/28/2003 - Our Lady appeared with her Immaculate Heart without flowers and without thorns: "All of you, my children, consecrate yourselves to my Immaculate Heart." 

Message of 6/19/2004 - Our Lady appeared with her Immaculate Heart surrounded by thorns and tears in her eyes: "Look, my beloved children, my Immaculate Heart surrounded by thorns of sins of this world, of sins of men against your God of infinite love and mercy. My Immaculate Heart is a life flame of love for my children."

Message of 9/1/2007 - "In every years, I want that you may dedicate this day, September 1, to me and pray to me especially like Mother of Humanity. My Heart is a Heart of Mother and not of stepmother. I really love the Humanity with motherly love, but many people don’t accept my love and don’t give attention to me. I want that you may pray on this day to console my Heart Motherly. Console my Heart, little children, because never before the Humanity offended God as today. Never before, my motherly love was so rejected by people. Never before, my Heart received so many blasphemies. Never before, the world made me shed so many tears. Never before, my dear children gave me so much sadness... Therefore, I am here, little children! Therefore I came to ask console to you, the console that only you can give me through your prayers. But many people don’t pray nothing. Many people don’t give attention to me and to my Son. They only remember us in times of sadness and despair. But happy are those who remember us in times of happiness. Happy are you who always remember me and Jesus. I and my Son never forget you. I feel immensely happy because of you. I have my joy with my devotees. I thank you all who came from far and left your homes to be here. I know that many children from other cities could not come and they would like to be here right now. But don’t worry, little children. I am there with you in your homes and your cities! I am present there too, because I never abandon a son or a daughter who loves me. I can not do it. But don’t worry if you don’t are here when I give the message. I am not present only in the moment of apparition. Know, my children, when I appear to speak a message, I feel happy for coming. But I also feel sad, because I know that many people will not give importance to it... My people don’t hear me. Many people don’t give importance to my messages and few people want to help the disclose. I feel happiest because of you who always remember to pray the Rosary every day. They never forget it and pray even tired, sleepy, sick and discouraged. These wipe my tears daily. I feel happy because of you who always go to the Mass, even if there are heavy rains or cold, or those who need to walk far to get to the church. These do my Son Jesus to be immensely happy and contented. I feel happy because of you who praise me everyday through Litanies. These crown daily my Heart. I feel happy because of you who always visit the Blessed Sacrament during the week. Even in the rush of day and with many important tasks, they never fail to adore my Son and do their prayers of Reparation. I am always with these too. I feel happy because of you who always listen me through my messages and receive them. I always listen you in a special way." 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.