Thursday, June 7, 2012

Messages about title Mother of Humanity


In the apparitions of Divinopolis, Brazil, Our Lady appeared with a globe of the world in his hands. She came as a young people 20 years old, tanned skin, brown hair, green eyes, lips pink, light blue dress, white veil and hovering on a cloud. Her eyes are round, feature more common in people blacks. Her eyebrows are arched, feature of people indigenous. Her lips is as of people oriental. Her nose is thinner, as of people whites. Therefore, she shows characteristics of all races. 

Message of 3/25/2004 - "I am the Mother of Son of God. I am the Mother of you too, of you all, each one and of the whole world. I am the Mother of Humanity and I secure this globe of world in my hand. I am interceding unceasingly for her, each moment of the day and night. I offer her to God, the Lord, so that Him may help and save her. You are mine, all mine. Jesus gave you to me when i was near the Cross. You are the greatest gift that I received. I am your mother. Don't forget it. I am the Mother of the world." 

Message of 9/1/2001 - "I am the Mother of all and love you deeply." 

Message of 10/2/2001 - "God is Father, God is love, God is the hope of all Humanity!" 

Message of 9/1/2008 – “God is the Father of all Humanity and all nations. God is the Creator of all races and continents. He loves all nations and wants to save them all. Not be afraid and don't worry, my children, because God has always intervened in this world and He will always intervene for success of all things. As every Father, He does not tire to intervene for the welfare of his children.” 

Message of 10/21/2002 - "Feel my love for each one of you. Feel the love of God which is Father.” 

Message of 9/3/2002 - "I welcome you all in my Heart." 

Message of 4/11/2004 - "This globe of world in my hands is just a symbol of my intercession for it." 

Message of 9/1/2004 - "I pray before Jesus for you, for the world, for all Humanity. I am the Mother of Humanity. I help her and I secure this globe of the world in my hand. I am with her! I am with her through a God who is pure love and salvation. I am helping you with Him. He is your salvation. He will save you and will help you." 

Message of 1/30/2003 - "I come with this white robe, the color that symbolizes peace, for bring the peace that comes only from God to you." 

Message of 8/22/2008 - "As I asked my Son Jesus for provide the wine at the married of Cana, today I ask Him for provide all the graces necessary for you. I am the Mediatrix between you and Jesus. I am the Mother who implores to the Father for the children. I am the Queen who supplicates before the Throne of the King for his people. Little children, let Jesus, the King of peace, to be the King of your hearts." 

In John 19:25-27 we read: "Jesus saw his mother, and beside her the disciple whom He loved. And he said to his Mother: "Woman, behold your son." Then he said to the disciple, "Behold your Mother." And from that hour the disciple took her to his house." Jesus gave us His Mother. But she mentioned this title in Divinópolis first time in March 25, 2004, day of the Annunciation of the Angel Gabriel to Mary. This shows that the title of Mother of the Humanity is connected with title of Mother of God. After the invocation has been added in the Novena. The invocation of Mary as Mother is a reminder that God is our Father. The invocation Mother of Humanity is a console to her Heart for those people who don't accept her. Mary gave us Jesus Christ, our God, Lord and Savior. This title is a comfort to her. Many agree with this title so welcoming and inclusive, but they don’t invoke May this way. The invocation Mother of Humanity is a prayer for all our brothers and sisters and an offering of all people to her Immaculate Heart. 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.