Thursday, June 7, 2012

Messages about this Novena

Our Lady began teaching her Novena on October 29, 2002. She continued the following days and she ended it in November. During nine days, one after another, Our Lady came and gave the intention for prayer. How much kindness and patience! 

Message of 10/4/2006 - "I thank you who pray and disclose my Novena. I thank you who disclose my messages. In Heaven, I will thank each one for all that you did for me. I and Jesus are not ungrateful. All your deeds for me and Jesus will have a reward. Each Novena that you do is a joy for me. This Novena is a console to the Heart of Jesus. This Novena is like a bouquet of flowers that you give to me. This Novena is like flowers that you put in my Immaculate Heart which is deeply saddened because of the sins of world today. But you all who pray are my joy and my consolation." 

Message of 8/13/2007 - "Not have a heart of stone before my afflicted calls. If you can disclose, make it. Not be like the unbelievers who are cold and insensitive before my urgent messages. Disclose much this Novena that i asked. Don't omit before the serious situation of the world today. The prayer for the world is the least that each person can do.” 

Message of 9/1/2008 - "My dear and beloved children, I want to thank, from the bottom of my Heart, each child who embraced and prayed this Novena that I asked here. I saw and heard each one of you who prayed this Novena. All your prayers was important. They all arrived to the Heaven, to Throne of God and He heard it. And thanks to the kindness of Him, your prayers promoted results in the world. Jesus and I were very happy because it. But you need more. Therefore, little children, I ask that you continue the prayer of this Novena! Pray for the world, because it is pleasing to God. It’s beautiful when a person also thinks of others and helps them through actions, words and prayers. When you do good deeds for the others, you receive goods from God. When you pray for the world, you are also united with me and all Heaven. Because all those who are in Heaven pray for those who are in the world. There are people who are most in need and they suffer more than you. I want to thank, from the bottom of my Heart, to each child who disclosed my messages and helped me to be better heard. Thank you because you don't omitted nor retreated. Because few people accept my messages, few people put this into practice and few people want to propagate it. Continue the disclose, little children! I come for prevent the evils. You don't want... I come for warn you. You don't give importance to it... Therefore, the world will pass through moments of great difficulties, but also at this moments, you will see mercy of God for all those who heard his call. I would like that this Novena may echo in all world, because wonders would happen. The prayer works miracles and people who pray are the mainstay of the world. I wish that all those who practice my requests with fervor may feel my closeness and my presence. Be examples of faith, hope and charity. Whom will change this world are the people who have love. Be simple and sensitive before the sufferings of others. Have a heart of flesh and not a heart of stone. Each day, let your hearts to be more similar the Heart of Jesus and my Heart.” 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.