Thursday, June 7, 2012

Messages about apparitions of Our Lady

Our Lady says that her apparitions in the world are not without reasons. Her apparitions are desired by God. Your calls need to be more welcomed. The apparitions of Our Lady are a great gift from God to the world. 

Message of 9/1/2001 - Excerpt: "I am here, my dear children. Thank you for your pure love for God and for me. Few people give importance to what I say in my apparitions. Few people hear me. Just a few. You treat me this way." 

Message of 30/10/2001 - "I am a Mother present! I am close of my beloved children. If I was away, the world would be lost. And contrary to what many people think, I am with you and i appear in many places in this world for give simple messages like this. While I appear, you must disclose my urgent appeals which are summed up in three words: conversion, love and prayer. Give yourselve totally to God, our Lord and our King. If you fulfill my desire, I will cover your lives with gifts and blessings. Please, respond to my urgent call!" 

Message of 11/23/2001 - "I called you. I called all people for help me. Don’t refuse. I need you and you can help me. Many people still don't know my messages. They are billions in this world. You need to help me through the disclosure of my appeals so that peace and love may return to the world in fullness. My children, fulfill my requests of love for you! If you fulfill it, I am sure that your lives will change and will become what God wants. My request is plaintive and repetitive..." 

Message of 9/1/2003 - "I don't give messages without reasons, my children. I don't come without necessity." 

Message of 2/25/2004 - "I thank you who are disclosing my messages. I am very happy. When you are reading my messages, I am reaching your hearts. I am with you. I ask you all for continue the disclosure of my messages. My people need to convert! What I say is the same as Jesus says in the Gospel. What I ask is what He asks to you. I come because He sends me and He asks me for say these messages. I talk what He asked me. If He asked me for say it to you, it was not without reasons. Disclose my messages. They come from God! Disclose to all my children, because they all are need.” 

Message of 11/5/2006 - "If more people disclose my requests, the world would be completely different. I thank and bless you much who lead my requests to my children. You give joy to my Heart. Thank you, my children, thank you so much." 

Message of 9/25/2007 - Excerpt: "If you are here and you think that my apparition at this moment is doubtful, look to the world and see the huge need that it has of my words. The one who wants to believe in my apparitions will believe in every way. The one who does not want to believe, will not believe in none way. If my words don’t touch in your hearts, the most beautiful visible sign also will not touch.” 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.