Sunday, December 16, 2012

Precious blood of Jesus

Some messages of Jesus to Sister Josefa Menendez (1890-1923):

3/11/1923: “Blood that flowed out of my whole Body and after all my Wounds was useless for a great number of souls. Many souls were lost. Many others offended me and others did not know me! I shed my Blood for everybody and my merits for each of them. Divine Blood! Infinite merits! Still, useless for so many souls...” 

2/25/1922: Jesus appears carrying a heavy cross, crown of thorns and bloody face. He joins Hands very sad and says, "Console me, because souls crucify me again. My Heart is an abyss of pain. Sinners trample me and despise me. Look how I am. Many sins are committed! Many souls are lost! I come to seek relief in the souls who live only to comfort me. Many souls rush to perdition and my Blood is useless to them. But the souls who love me and consume themselves as victims of reparation attract God's mercy. This is what saves the world."