Saturday, December 15, 2012

Messages of Jesus to Maria Pierina de Micheli

Jesus said to Blessed Maria Pierina Micheli: 

"See how I suffer. Nevertheless, I am understood by so few. What gratitude on the part of those who say they love me. I have given my Heart as a sensible object of my great love for the Humanity and I give my Face as a sensible object of my Sorrow for the sins of Humanity.” (11/21/1938) 

"Dear daughter, so many impure sins are committed in this city, but the real souls who make reparation are few. Console me and comfort me.” (10/5/1944)

“These thorns are offenses that every day I receive from men. These thorn that gush most blood are those that I receive from priests and religious. There are many souls who, under the religious cloak, hide a petty life without unhurried in love. I want many souls who console me, many souls, many souls!" (6/12/1942)

“I firmly wish that my Face may reflect the intimate Pains of my Soul. May the suffering and love of my Heart, be more honoured! Who contemplates me, also consoles me.” (1936) 

“Gaze my Face and penetrate into the abyss of Pain in my Heart. Console me and search souls who sacrificate themselves for the salvation of the world." (5/27/1938)