Monday, March 30, 2020

Message of March 18, 2020

Message of March 18, 2020: “Dear children, my Son, as God, always looked above time. I, as His Mother, through Him, see in time. I see beautiful and sad things. But I see that there is still love, and that one should endeavor to make it known. My children, you cannot be happy if you do not love one another, if you do not have love in every situation and in every moment of your life. Also, I, as a mother, come to you through love to help you know the true love, to help you know my Son. This is why I am calling you, always anew to thirst all the more for love, faith and hope. The only spring you can drink from is the trust in God, my Son. My children, in moments of peacelessness and renunciation all you have to do is to seek the face of my Son. You just live His words and do not be afraid. Pray and love with sincere feelings, with good works, and help that the world may change and my heart triumph. As does my Son so I also tell you to love one another for there is no salvation without love. Thank you my children.” 

After Mirjana relayed the message from Our Lady today, Mirjana stated that Our Lady would no longer be appearing to her on the second of the month. Mirjana left the room in tears and went into seclusion after that.