Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Messages about Sunday

Message of 5/11/2006 - "My children, my Heart cries because many people abandon Jesus in the Eucharist... The contempt and indifference of many of you cause my tears... It fills me with profound sadness... When you abandon Jesus in the Eucharist, you abandon me also. Don’t abandon the Eucharist, my children, don’t abandon. Go! Go to Jesus and to the Mass! You will obtain everything with the Eucharist, everything. But you need to adore much to Jesus, very much. You adore little, very little... The churches are with the doors open to the people. They exist for you go and adore Jesus there. And many people don't go... Jesus did everything for you. He surrendered Himself in a Cross. He suffered horribly for you and many people don't remember it... He died with love for you and many people forget it and they don't thank Him..." 

Message of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.