Monday, April 19, 2021

Visionaries of Medjugorje speak about Our Lady sad and worried


In the apparitions of Our Lady in Medjugorje, She uses a more joyful and peaceful spirituality. At La Salette, she appeared crying. In Fátima, she appeared concerned for the little shepherds. But in Medjugorje, she also cried a few times and also appeared sad. Some of the visionaries in Medjugorje saw Our Lady cry in Medjugorje. Marija saw Our Lady cry on June 26, 1981. Marija said: “Our Lady appeared sad and wept. Tears fell from her eyes and dripped onto her dress and the cloud she steps on. She said: ‘Peace, Peace, Peace! Be reconciled! Only Peace. Make your peace with God and among yourselves. For that, it is necessary to believe, to pray, to fast, and to go to Confession.’” Vicka said in 1996: “Our Lady always has a smile on her face, but many times, I felt that she was sad.” Mirjana said in 1990: “In the apparitions of the 2nd of each month, when Our Lady comes to pray with me for the unbelievers and She appears almost always sad. Sometimes, with tears in my eyes. If you saw the tears in Her eyes for once because of those who did not know the love of God, I am sure that they would dedicate the rest of your lives to pray for this intention.” Vicka said in 2000: “Our Lady appeared so sad because of the family's tears almost coming out of her eyes.” Jakov said in 1999: “I saw Our Lady cry once. She said: ‘I cry because many didn’t know the love of God.’ When I saw her sad, I was also sad, very sad, because, I know Our Lady and her usual joy, so I wondered what happened, what we did. But at the same time, I knew what we did and why Our Lady cries: she cries for me, for my sins, for this world.” Vicka said in 2005: "This December, Our Lady appeared to me, sometimes happy and sometimes sad because Jesus has the last place in families." On December 2, 2007, Our Lady appeared so sad and Mirjana remained in tears for many minutes after the apparition before leaving the message given in writing. In 2008, Vicka said: “When Our Lady appears to us, she communicates serenity, inner peace and happiness and then we do not want anything else. However, I have seen great suffering in her Heart. I realize that. Even if She covers this suffering with a smile, this suffering is not eliminated. I see that something is wrong.” On another occasion, Vicka said: "Our Lady asks us to pray for priests and bishops. But her suffering, her great pain is for the families and young people because they are in a very, very difficult situation. Our Lady suffers much." Mirjana said in 2009: “Our Lady appeared so sad on October 2, 2009, with tears in her eyes. The pain in her face was so great that I thought that I would die after seeing this. I was even sick for 3 days after that apparition. Only then did it pass and God gave me the strength to continue.” Our Lady always appears cheerful on Christmas Day in Medjugorje. But after the apparition of December 25, 2017, Marija was asked if Our Lady was happy that day. Marija said: “She had no joy on her face, nor was she sad. She was calm this Christmas.” On September 25, 2019, Marija said: "Yes, Our Lady in these days sometimes appears worried and sometimes sad." Even so, Our Lady brings hope. Vicka said in the same interview in 2008: “Our Lady is here with us to save our souls, and you see that She always gives you joy, courage, leads you to continue. Her face, even though she is saddened by the condition we are facing, you find that She gives courage and a strength for us.” Read below these strong messages where Our Lady appeared with tears in her eyes. Let’s go read and reflect about what we can do to wipe away the tears of Our Heavenly Mother. 
 
Message of December 2, 2007: “Dear children, Today, while I am looking at your hearts, my Heart is filled with pain and shudder. My children, stop for a moment and look in to your hearts. Is my Son – your God truly in the first place? Are His Commandments truly the measure of your life? I am warning you again. Without faith there is no God’s nearness. God’s word which is the light of salvation and the light of good sense.”  
Mirjana added: "Our Lady was very sad. Her eyes were filled with tears through out the whole time. I asked Our Lady painfully not to leave us and not to give up on us. Our Lady painfully smiled to my request and left. This time she did not finish her message with the words 'Thank you.' Our Lady blessed all of us and all religious articles we had with us."
 
Message of October 2, 2009: "Dear Children, As I look at you, my Heart seizes with pain. Where are you going my children? Have you sunk so deeply into sin that you do not know how to stop yourselves? You justify yourselves with sin and live according to it. Kneel down beneath the Cross and look at my Son. He conquered sin and died so that you, my children, may live. Permit me to help you not to die but to live with my Son forever. Thank you!" 
 
Click to read more Articles about Medjugorje: