Monday, May 20, 2019

With a loud voice

Message of October 14, 2001: "My dear children, my Heart asks with a loud voice and implores mercy for this world incessantly before God. The peace will reign, my children. Because the Heavenly Father did not create this world to evil and the well will reign forever. This does not depend only on me, your Mother. This depends on your consciousness and way of life of each one. Be very careful. Now, the love need to be in your hearts. The love need to live in every moment, every act, every word and every person that God puts in your path. My Heart will give this precious grace to you. This is a challenge to practice and is before each one. But everybody needs to practice it with love day by day, in your daily lives." 

Message of Our Lady in Divinopolis, Brazil.