Saturday, March 13, 2021

Vicka says details of apparitions


Vicka says about the daily apparitions of Our Lady that she have since 1981: 
 
“Our Lady is indescribable in her beauty. Our Lady cannot be compared to a statue. She is like a living person. He talks, responds, sings like us and sometimes smiles and even laughs. Our Lady, on her birthday, or ours, embraces and kisses us, like a living person, like us. Her eyes are so blue, but a blue that doesn't exist here on Earth. To describe them, we can only say that they are blue. The same can be said for her voice. When Our Lady arrives, she always receives us saying: "Praise be to Jesus Christ". So, it all depends on Her. If she starts to pray, we pray too. If She speaks, we hear. If She makes recommendations to us, we receive them. If she asks us for something, we consent. It all depends on Her and I limit myself to listening and recommending people or, when there is the possibility, to make requests. In a particular way, I present to Our Lady the intentions of all those I met during the day and who asked for prayers, especially the sick. My first words before her are for the sick, then for everyone else. During the apparition, I always say to Our Lady: "You know from the moment I woke up until now how many people have arrived and you know all their intentions. I tell you why I assured them that I would recommend them". I pray for these people and recommend them. This is my task, so Our Lady take care of the rest. Our Lady is a Mother. But I feel more like a friend! I have a mother at home, with whom I have a very different relationship. Our Lady is not a 60 year old person like my mother, but very young. She looks about 20 years old and is always so young and beautiful! Therefore I consider her as a friend. But not a friend who doesn't come to see you or leave without listening to you. She is a true friend and to her you say everything and she takes it seriously. We see that she has a great love for everyone and prays for all of us. He has a lot of patience to come from Heaven here on Earth every day to tell us: "If you only knew how much I love you, you would cry with joy..." Unfortunately, we do not understand this love! Our Lady, as Mother, tells us that she loves everyone with the same love. I never asked Our Lady for personal advice, because I believe that She has already given me a lot with the gift of the apparition. I think that if I try to live the messages that she gives us, this is already great advice. Live the messages, put them into practice and pass them on to other people: that's a lot. When Our Lady leaves, she tells us: "Go in the peace of God". In this way, the apparition ends. I feel great afterwards, because I know that She will return tomorrow and that is something that cannot be described. But when the time comes when Our Lady will say: "I have stayed too long and the time for the end of the apparitions has come", then, I will have to say to Our Lady: "But I thank you for all this love, for everything these days and years during which you gave me this great gift from the apparitions." I think I will say a word of thanks, without being sad, trying to do what she wants. When I cannot see her with those eyes, I will try to see her, as she says, with the eyes of the heart, because she is always with us.”
 
Click to read more Articles about Medjugorje: